Startups Against Trump's Immigration Executive Orders
On Friday, January 27th, President Trump signed an executive order effectively banning the citizens of seven countries—including lawful visa holders—and refugees from entering the U.S. The week of January 30th, a second executive order was leaked that suggests plans to roll back worker visa and parole programs.
In response, more than 300 startups and investors joined together to push back against these morally and economically misguided actions. Read the full letter below, and add your name here.
- More than 200 Startups & Investors Sign Letter Pushing Back Against Immigration Executive Orders
- Engine's statement on the immigration ban
- Blog post from NVCA's CEO Bobby Franklin on the immigration ban
- InformedImmigrant.com: Sortable listings of more than 700 organizations across the country that help connect immigrants to legal services, plan and organize against deportation, understand their rights, and organize for local policy change.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Civil Liberties Union